So I'm leaving for Christmas in Birmingham tomorrow. If you're in the area, ring me up.
Here are my plans so far:
- Thursday: Wheels down, 3pm.
- Friday: Panicked last-minute shopping, lunch meeting with Michael about business idea, pick up sister at the airport, dinner out with the fam.
- Saturday: lunch at my parents' house with the extended family. (First year of the new, experimental Not-So-Secret-Santa gift exchange. I'm buying for my Uncle — which was actually pretty easy. I suspect that the name-drawing may not have been strictly random.) Probably go see a movie that evening: The Aviator, Sideways, or A Very Long Engagement.
- Sunday: Church in the morning. Hanging out with John in the evening. (Where should we go?)
- Monday: The big party.
- Tuesday: ??? Another movie?
- Wednesday: Dinner with Abigail, Jill, Claire(?) & Lockett(?).
- Thursday: Hear Katherine and Allison at Workplay with my sister.
- Friday: Wheels up, 1pm.
My flight is at five bloody thirty in the bloody morning. Ugh. I should totally be asleep now, but sleep before midnight just doesn't happen for me. But I'll suppose I should go make an effort.